I don't even KNOW what caption to put here today...

My pic for today...  is pretty emotional for me!  I took this TODAY with the help of John Estep - I was using his lens that is an extension tube... and WOW!  I LOVED it... like a macro shot... then John said to take off my wedding ring and use it on the crack...  even shooting it was emotional! This picture says so much...   The verse I chose for it IS my all time favorite verse!


I want to have a heart of flesh...  GOD can work with a heart of flesh... it is soft - which can get hurt - BUT... it can be comforted too!  A heart of stone doesn't care anymore...


Chuck... is the LOVE of my life! At the beginning of our marriage we had a rough START - and I built up a heart of stone... GOD worked a MIRACLE =) and I gave it ALL to HIM and HE changed me!


This photo... a wedding ring = LOVE... a crack or two on stone = doesn't care


I am PRAYING for many marriages today - it hurts to see them struggling... and even hopeless...


I am praying for hearts of flesh for all of us...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers