How I feel TODAY...

I shoot pix randomly...  for fun and just to see the settings on the camera... well I shot this the other day and I LOVED it!  This is my FAVORITE lens of ALL time... and as I was shooting it... I was praying and asking GOD to give me some creativity to go with that lens!


The verse I was PLANNING to use with it was -


Psalm 37:4
Delight yourself in the LORD;And He will give you the desires of your heart. - 


because GOD has given me the desires of MY heart!!  Life really IS wonderful!


But as I was looking thru verses I found the one ON the pic!  That is how I am feeling TODAY!  I do KNOW that GOD is at work... but I think I am just tired of not knowing WHEN we will be moving!  HAHA!!  It is nice to be in our own bed... but I feel like my life is on hold... for a while anyway! 


It is ALL GOOD... GOD IS at work!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers